We love Hikoo Yarns and this Hikoo Haiku Contest is going to be so much fun!
One lucky winner will receive $500 worth of HiKoo® yarn! Imagine how many exciting knit and/or crochet projects you could create with all that yarn! Compose a HiKoo® themed haiku, and you could find yourself the lucky winner!
Haiku is a traditional form of Japanese poetry. Haikus consist of 3 lines. The first and last lines of a haiku usually have 5 syllables, while the middle line has 7. Haikus can, but generally do not rhyme. Here is an example:
HiKoo® yarn is great.
My needles are addicted.
Must feed them more yarn.
It's easy to play along! Pen an original haiku and submit it using the submission form found HERE. That's it! Submissions being accepted now!
There is no purchase required to participate.
- Contest is open to legal residents of the (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are ages 18 or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
- The contest begins on October 6th, 2017. All submissions must be received by 11:59pm PST on December 15th, 2017.
- The winner will be judged solely on creativity, so have fun!
- The winner will be announced on December 29th, 2017, via social media.
- Prize to be redeemed through your favorite local or online US-based yarn shop.
- Limit one entry per person.